For more information regarding the subject that you thought we would pursue within your research paper, a great review of literature will assist you to narrow it down as well as explain the gaps in knowledge. The net offers a lots of free information sparing the actual added burden of spending an excessive amount of on paid subscriptions gain access to articles in the scientific journal. Allow me to share common forms of online sources that beginning and veteran researchers alike utilization in strengthening the arguments with their research paper.
1. Government websites. Government websites provide information to the benefit of everyone. Therefore, those tasked to create information in government websites make sure that the details are truthful to avoid misleading people. Government sites are great sources of information on demographics, legal matters, business, and the like.
2. Academic sites. Best Journal to publish Research paper with.edu attached with this means why these are websites of colleges or universities. Since schools are made to educate, various checks are designed to ensure that the information presented to the general public is reliable. Large university websites usually issue newsletters that highlight new research findings and current research trends. They are good leads that may demonstrate which areas weren’t explored yet.
3. Free scientific journals. There are lots of free scientific journals online. Make full use of them. You can start off with open access scientific journals based in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). Just type your keyword within the search box of doaj.org and voila, you do have a list of articles or journals at your fingertips to choose from. Abstracts or full research papers is available to boost your reference collection.
4. Non-government organizations’ websites. Non-profit organizations or non-government organizations may also be good sources of information. The best way to look at the quality of data in these sites is usually to find out how long they have been existing. You can also discern the standard of posts by reading articles in the website and verifying the sources. If it is packed with grammatical errors and there are claims which can be without basis, it’s likely that, web sites usually are not legitimate or are poor sources of information. Choose those which are well-edited and apolitical anyway.
5. Free online courses. Signing up for online with free streaming courses provides you with the opportunity to review literature especially when the subject touches on theories or research findings that back up recommended practices. For example, a web-based course on exercising for health recommends no less than 150 minutes of moderate exercise weekly. This recommendation is substantiated with a critical writeup on studies conducted by many authors about the health advantages of exercise.
6. Use encyclopedic sources like Wikipedia. You’ll find researchers who avoid citing Wikipedia which is largely user-generated thereby generally unreliable. While there may be wisdom within this contention, the references provided in Wikipedia can be good brings about straight answers. You could cross confirm the information along with other references.
7. Researchers’ blogs. Researchers’ blogs can provide useful information as recognized experts within their field. Well-known researchers usually respond positively when students request complimentary copies of these research paper published in reputable scientific journals.
While online sources are fantastic resources, exploring your study area, making critical observations, or speaking with people provides valuable insights. There is absolutely no substitute to personal encounter or interaction.
To read more about information technology journal webpage: this site.